Friday, February 5, 2010

Where I Want to Travel: Iceland

So I've decided I'm going to use my blog as sort of a bucket list (along with all the other purposes it has). I have a bunch of things I want to do, and I'm afraid I will forget if it isn't written down somewhere. And maybe this way I get inspire some of my friends to do these things with me :)

Something I love to do is travel. I love new places and the idea of experiencing new cultures. Iceland is somewhere I have wanted to go for awhile now. I feel like people there are so lucky (at least during the summer) because it is so beautiful. When I see pictures of nature and scenery I am overcome with emotion and feel that in that moment I am even closer to appreciating the the creativeness and beauty of my God who created all things.

I have recently become slightly obsessed with blogging (not just writing them but finding new ones to read and look at). I now see what the hype is about. While I was doing this I stumbled upon a blogger from Iceland who has tons of pictures of Flickr. I'm slightly jealous of this person and am even more looking forward to traveling there someday.

So I want to go to Iceland, and here's a few reason's why:







All images courtesy of Alda Kalda

3 comments: