Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow Day

So, despite "global warming" and all that, it snowed here, in south Texas. Needless to say this doesn't happen very often, so my friends and I all went out to enjoy it as much as we could since it will probably be the only time this year (and quite possibly the only time in 10 years). Although, it is the second year in a row, and it's February and is usually already 90 degrees outside so who knows.

And all I have to say is Jessica and I try to warn everyone about global freezing, maybe now they'll pay attention...

Also, due to the fact that this was a special occasion, and the fact that I have recently misplaced my memory card, I pulled out my fancy schmancy film camera that I haven't used in way too long, and took lots of pictures of our winter wonderland.

the park, and what I assume as someone's attempt at a snowman

Julie and Angela and the dogs (they hated the snow. Not the girls, but the dogs)

after I took this the resident told me pictures cost $5

the playground covered in snow

Johann the dog

Erin and I (photo courtesy of Julie)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for fun snow! And yay for film, hehe :)
    That shot of Johann is SO cute! He looks like a dog model. The playground looks really cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) I submitted the one of Johann to the Pioneer Woman's dog picture contest (I'm determined to win something one of these days...)

    ReplyDelete