Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I love...

In honor of Valentine's Day (yes I know I'm a couple days late, but I did run a marathon on Sunday).

I love:

God
family
friends and roommates
painting
Feb, 15 - the day when all Valentine's candy is on sale :)
playing piano
China
running
music in general
Apples to Apples
Meg-mosas ;)
laughing
the Shalom Shack and all of its residents
the Walton House and all of its residents
Johann the dog
laughter
my Logos group, they're awesome
the Word
cooking and baking
Christmas lights
alone time
dancing
the color red
Steel Magnolias
C.S. Lewis
Rachmaninoff
Salsa
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
the Aggies
Blogging!
The Office
Soccer
Flowers
Sleepless in Seattle
An Affair to Remember
Candles
Target
down blankets
Michael Jackson's amazing dance skills
pictures
Paula Dean
Symphony Brownies
Facebook
British accents
running
Sushi
coupons
Super Nintendo
Adidas running shoes
I Love Lucy
Pride & Prejudice
garlic mashed potatoes
San Fransisco
Peppermint Mochas
Burt's Bees
snail mail
feta cheese
Sweet Eugenes

...and the list goes on, but those are a lot of things that I really appreciate having in my life.

1 comment: