Tuesday, January 19, 2010

back to the fashionista lifestyle

I love dressing up. I used to dress up a lot when I was in high school but the last three years while I've been in college I've been slackin'. At the beginning of the semester I decided that I would dress up more often because all of my classes were at the Bush School and I couldn't look like I just rolled out of bed because everyone is all dressed up (and it all paid off when I ran into Barbara Bush). But this semester I decided to kick it up a notch, so this past Sunday this was the result:

Julie told me that I should blog about everything I'm wearing in this outfit, since it's so great, so here it goes.
Shirt: Gap (I bought it a while ago but there still have the classic white button-up) - $44.00
Skirt: Forever 21 - $13.80
Necklace: Forever 21 (couldn't find it online) ~$5
Tights: Walmart ~ $4.00
Shoes: Payless (thanks to my sister for the gift card!) - $17.99

So there you go. Hopefully more to come :)


1 comment: