Friday, March 12, 2010

Adios!

Or maybe "hasta luego" is more appropriate because I'm not leaving for good, but only for a week.

¿Why? (¿por que? I'm promise not to do this the whole post...)

Because...porque...

Estoy yendo a Mexico! (or I'm going to Mexico)

That's why I won't be here. But be prepared when I get back (Friday, March 19) for lots of pictures and stories.

70ish of us from CBC are going are going to partner with a local church across the border, and I'm really excited to see how Father is going to use me and our team during our time overseas.

During our time there we will be painting the church in the morning and in the afternoon we'll be holding a VBS, or EBV en espanñol =), for orphans in the city we´ll be in. It's gonna be a great trip, and interesting because I've been practicing mi español and it usually only comes to me in Chinese.

So, you have a week of waiting, followed by lots of posts (there are several things I've been needing to blog about but haven't had time/have been recovering from my school death week). I hope everyone enjoys their spring break and I´ll see y´all in a week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment