Monday, May 31, 2010

Something I've never done before: compete in a triathlon

So, back in April (I know, I know I'm behind. Finishing out school kept me busy) I competed in a triathlon. I didn't do the whole thing. I did it as a relay with a couple of my friends so I only did the running part. I've been wanting to get into the triathlon scene, but with this whole moving to China thing, completing the whole thing/getting the gear and in shape for that, isn't going to happen too soon. But it was cool to be involved and see how it worked so that when I am able to do it, I won't be totally lost. Other than being sick (did not make this fun) and dehydrated/overheated from not drinking enough water the day before, it was fun and I hope to get to do it again in the future.


I also discovered how awesome these athletic tops are compared to t-shirts (I always hate having sleeves when it's hot outside...).

No comments:

Post a Comment