Friday, October 9, 2009

My 1st Post

Welcome!

I'm excited to have a blog and share my life with friends, family and random strangers who happen to fall upon my page. I have no real reason to start a blog other than everybody's doing it so I will succumb to peer pressure and the desire to not be the only roommate who doesn't have one. The reason why I named my blog what I did is because that's what I want it to be about. Not that every post I put up will have deep spiritual connotations or meaning, but I do want to share about what God has been doing in my life. I feel that's what it means when in Psalms David writes make a joyful noise unto the Lord. It's not just about singing etc., but just about praising him by sharing with others what He has done and is continuing to do. So again I'm excited and hopefully will keep up with regular postings.

Enjoy :)

5 comments: